Всё обо всём!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Всё обо всём! » Архив » Why fuck not?

Why fuck not?

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 60

Ladies and Gentelmen, I decided to create this topic  to practice our English (as grammar and as dirty language). And sometimes it's coolto talk not in native language. What do you think about thot topic.
If you will permit me - I will talk on (and write on) using non-classical English.
So! Show must go on! Let's go!
What do ya think bout events having plase in Estonia?
I think thats horroble! These fucking nazzies are ressurecting on my sight! WTF! The world is going to divide one more time :(

I think, that it's a good idea to practice our English hear, but....( я так медленно пишу на английском, что меня это просто выводит...я писала это предложение минуты 3!!!) sorry, ВЫРВАЛОСЬ!

And it is good way to practice it too. Unfortunately, I write in English fater then on russian :) (хорший способ напрячь мозг кстати :) а то привык на русском на форумах писать). That was the last phrase on English on in thot topic i hope. :)

нечего из того,что вы написали я не понял)))

If you don't under stand don't interrupt the style, pliz!

да я уже начинаю вспоминать английскийй))

Dorosh translated: Yop, I bigin to understand thot fucking language. :)
Sorry, Silver, but I asked not to write in thot topic on russian :)

2 Dorosh - it's good idia, but i want to offer - if somebody find some mistaces in our topics he/she will have to say it to the autor.

2Docent - not idia but idea
not mistaces but mistakes
not autor but author

As you see I suggest thot suggestion :), but I write on dirty English, that's why it will be difficult to find mistakes in my posts. :)

Not thot=). I think you mean that.

thot means that but I use dirty english, mon :)
What do you think bout Estonia, kent?

I never like Estonia, but now I hate Estonia because local citizens didn't remember what we do for them.

Истония уроды они вот,идиоты ,суки ,бесят блин :mad:

Translation of Dorosh: Estonians are fucking nation, I fed up wih them. :)

Yop, i fed up with them too. Caz of this stupid mother fucking bustards want to create nazzie government as it was in Germany in 30th. :(

I dont know anything about Estonia, but i like Germany)) and i like very much Russia):) :) :))as much as SilverPunk

Водки AND сигареты Please. Ничего что я по англисски? :)

no)everything ok)it is not bad you dont speak english.     
Je parle francaise. Tres belle. Anglais-tres fatiguer

Dure lex - est lex. Nimeria, cool, you can create French topic too.
AK-47, I wish you talk English, but You can`t... what a pity :(

Maybe i will))I don know french very well,i cant speak french as english

...relax girl... take a deep breath... ;)

I think, that Estonia has wrealy steped in it now. Those fucking assholes are in a deep shit now!  The most interesting about them, that they are refusing to accept the truth and to say: "you was wright and we were wrong" !

Fuckers!

Вы здесь » Всё обо всём! » Архив » Why fuck not?