Всё обо всём!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Всё обо всём! » Архив » Why fuck not?

Why fuck not?

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 60

Yoshi написал(а):

I think, that Estonia has wrealy steped in it now. Those fucking assholes are in a deep shit now!  The most interesting about them, that they are refusing to accept the truth and to say: "you was wright and we were wrong" !

Agree with each word. I dunno why but I have remembered these words from SOAD song:

Modern globalization,
Coupled with condemnations,
Unnecessary death,
Matador corporations,
Puppeting your frustrations,
With the blinded flag,
Manufacturing consent
Is the name of the game,
The bottom line is money,
Nobody gives a fuck.
4000 hungry children die per hour,
From starvation,
While billions spent on bombs,
Create death showers.

True words. Especially about the bombs and starving children.

I'm watching wright now eirovision.  :lol:  :rofl:

Fuck!  What an idiots! Whey look like a bunch of  barbands from our district.

Yoshi написал(а):

Fuck!  What an idiots! Whey look like a bunch of  barbands from our district.

And our Government talking about cultural rising (or raising, Forget thot gramm. rule) in our country. God, where we are going?

To a garbage tank!  ))

Oh my God)))And indeed)Our country is destruying.Estonia?Litva?Latvia? especially Amerika-polnye skunk

Yop, the world is going to the second Cold war. And now all pro-european world and pro amecin world unitesagainst us, BUT we are going to be allies with all East countries! Shit, I really like it! :) China, India, Pakistan, Iran, Middle Asia. Aaaargh! We will fuck these Euoropenians!  :threaten:

Cold war!  Ha!
If Russia cut's off all natural gas and oil supplys, there will be nuclear winter in Europe! Russia will be able to conquer Europe without any shot!   :D

Отредактировано Yoshi (2007-05-13 13:52:03)

Yoshi написал(а):

nuclear winter

It is winter after Nucelar war, not when we will shut off all the resourses.

Dorosh написал(а):

It is winter after Nucelar war

I know that!  I'm just saying, that shuting down all energy supplys will bring europe into era of cold and energy famine.

But we understand each other. :)

Hmmm... question to every1: have you ever talked about serious topics with person who is not good in English. (Yoshi, you live in Baltic country, thais why I think you can tell us a lot of funnies)

I talked with Croatian boy in scientific meeting... and in one moment we was fed up wih talking English... and begin to talk using Slavik (Slaviaskie) words. And we become understand each other better :)

Dorosh написал(а):

(Yoshi, you live in Baltic country, thais why I think you can tell us a lot of funnies)

About what?  Gime an example!

Dorosh написал(а):

and begin to talk using Slavik (Slaviaskie) words. And we become understand each other better

You wona talk in Slavik from this moment?

Yoshi написал(а):

About what?  Gime an example!

Dunno, for example, you discribe smth to Latvianian and he doesn't understood anything and for example you say him: "Тупой ты латыш, нихера не понимаешь!!!" And hereplied to you: "Блин, так ты русский?"

Yoshi написал(а):

You wona talk in Slavik from this moment?

no... or may be...may be .... аще убо брат мой, Ийоши, захощет зело, то да будет тако, аще ни, то тако суждено быти. What do you think about this?

Dorosh написал(а):

no... or may be...may be .... аще убо брат мой, Ийоши, захощет зело, то да будет тако, аще ни, то тако суждено быти. What do you think about this?

I don't understod a shit!  ))

But thot croatian understood me :)

Maybe that's why he is a croatian!  :D

Yoshi написал(а):

Maybe that's why he is a croatian!

:D
It was a piece of cake for him.

And how about you?
was it a piece of cake for you?

May be caz of I can undrestand Slavik... sometimes... but it was very fuuny for us :) Thot was like Cigane :)

:D  I can imagine that!  :D

Вы здесь » Всё обо всём! » Архив » Why fuck not?