Всё обо всём!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Всё обо всём! » Архив » Why fuck not?

Why fuck not?

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 60

Hello my Friends, I want to be a part of your discussion too.

Hello, Hwoarang!

It's nice to see you! How are ya?

OH! Woo comes!!! Who are ya, m8? ASL?

I'am actually friend of Yoshi, we were leaving in one town together for 10 years(knowing each other) until i moved to New York with my parents.  ;) [ By the way what is ASL?]

Отредактировано Hwoarang (2007-05-19 22:23:07)

Gig! Asl - age sex location. But i am interted in noone caz I understood thot ya are freind of Yoshi and your age near his age. So? I have read thot you are from NY. :) About sex I can mean that you are a guy :)

Well our age isn't exactly the same he is 3 years older than me. Location you already know although i was born in Latvia if it is news and my sex is male atleast I think so. At the moment iam working part time job as delivery boy ( food delivery ) in turkish restorant. I'm a student in High school in free time I play Counter Strike: Source, World of Warcraft and Gunz if u ever heared of that also i have xfire, well thats all i remeber for now. :D

Hwoarang написал(а):

World of Warcraft

OOps! And on what realm do you play? I am on Shadow moon EU Horde.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dount understend %@# english!:( :( :((

Отредактировано Giroz (2007-05-28 12:56:22)

LOL! and how do you play with us? We have one english speaking man in our guild :)

эээээ....

gig

Dorosh написал(а):

LOL! and how do you play with us? We have one english speaking man in our guild

Hm... and who is he?  ;)

Emm... I don't know him well. I know only - he is Rogue, mmm... he likes helping low-lvl... and he is from Swe as I understand :)
Or have you asked aout Giroz :)

Rogue?  Is he a forum member? Swe - you ment Sweden?

And why where is only two of us, who is speaking english?!  Fuck!  ...he!...sorry   :rolleyes:

As I understtod you asked me about our foreign guild-member... and I tell some Inf about him. :)
Rogue...emm... it is a class (in game).

Yoshi написал(а):

Swe - you ment Sweden?

Take Five! You are right!

Yoshi написал(а):

And why where is only two of us, who is speaking english?!  Fuck!  ...he!...sorry

Fuck whom? :rolleyes: May be another persons not interested in this topic... Or they are lazzzzzy to translate it :)

Dorosh написал(а):

Fuck whom?  May be another persons not interested in this topic... Or they are lazzzzzy to translate it

Hm... maybe!
ok! tell me something about Rogue! :)

Rogue... it is my unfavourite classin game, because they overpower of my class (priest). They are very fast, use two weapons  and hits very fast. But they have very poor armor without any magical upgrades. Emmm... They can go stealth and come closely to enemy's back to hit them very good. They have midlle amount of HP and they have Energy insted of mana. They train agility most of all.
:)

EEEEE! I'm not playing and i'm not fond of this game! )) I understood that Rogue is a game character and he/they are nasty bitches, who manages to spoil the game, and you need to fight with them.
Am I wright? ))

As for me, my favorite character of all games is "HitMan" ! ))  I just adore this guy! ))

Yoshi написал(а):

EEEEE! I'm not playing and i'm not fond of this game! )) I understood that Rogue is a game character and he/they are nasty bitches, who manages to spoil the game, and you need to fight with them.
Am I wright? ))

But when they are your allies... you became God :)

Oh my favourite character is Cpt. Baker from game "Brothers in Arms". And Avatar from Dungeon Keeper.

No one want to speak English. To hell.

Вы здесь » Всё обо всём! » Архив » Why fuck not?